NAMI Broward County is offering a free Peer Support Training designed for consumers, family members, caretakers, and healthcare professionals.
The purpose of the training is to help advance self-development and other positive outcomes. to advance re-integration to communities, reduce de-compensation, reduce recidivism, and generally improve the lives of people living with mental illness.
The training will emphasize the use of Read More
- U.S. House of Representatives Passes Mental Health Care Reform: NAMI Applauds “A Major Step Forward”
- The woman who changed how the disabled are treated, Marcia Beach, has died | Miami Herald
- Crossing the Criminal Justice Chasm to the Community: A Homecoming
- Mental Health Reform: The Senate Needs to Act
- Mentally ill need help, not jail