NAMI Golf Tournament
- Discussion Groups / Training / Workshops
- Friday Night Socials for Adults Living With Mental Illness
- Guardian Advocate Training
- NAMI Golf Tournament
- NAMIWalks Broward
- Mental Health First Aid for Adults
- Speaker Meetings
2021 NAMI Broward #WeCare Annual Golf Tournament – Friday May 7,2021
#WeCare about Mental Health!
Care builds communities where compassion, experience and support help people build better lives. Your involvement with NAMI Broward will help us provide information, support and resources to hundreds of thousands of people living with, or loving someone with, a mental illness in Broward County.
With community support, donations and involvement in fundraising events, like our annual golf tournament and NAMI Walks, you will help us realize our goal of reaching hundreds of thousands:
- Families living/loving someone with a mental illness,
- Individuals living with a mental illness through support groups and activities, and
- Adolescents via our signature programs in middle and high schools
Join us on Friday May 7, 2021 at Jacaranda Country club and help us take a swing at eradicating the stigma around mental illness and show you care!
Jacaranda Country Club
9200 W. Broward Blvd
Plantation, FL 33324
7:00 am – Registration & Breakfast
8:00 am – Shotgun Start
12:45 pm – Buffet Lunch & Event Closing Ceremony
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Double Eagle Sponsors